Friday 17 April 2009

Scary

I found a blog called Sunday Scribblings, it seems that a topic is decided upon for a week and bloggers are invited to send their input to it. This weeks topic is "Scary" so I thought as I'm scared of many things I'd see what I could do ... (yet another first)

I'm Scared of many things
Loneliness, Abandonment and Desolation
Spiders, Worms and Ants
Scratches, Stings and Bites
Blindness, Deafness and Muteness
Pigeons, Snakes and Crabs
Claws, Talons and Teeth
War, Famine and Death
Cows, Goats and Wolves
but most of all Lightening, Thunder and Wind

The Thunderstorm

Clouds Move,
Sky Darkens,
Rain Pours,
Wind Blows,
Lightening Strikes,
Thunder Roars.

Birds Fly,
Dogs Howl,
People Run,
Doors Slam,
Lights On!
Lightening Strikes,
Thunder Roars

Children Cower,
Can't Sleep,
Phone Rings,
Don't Answer,
THUNDERSTORM!

1 comment:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails